Finding the perfect gift for Mom on Mother’s Day can be difficult. But flowers are always a good choice. This year, help your kids dress up their Mother’s Day flowers by making a cute painted vase for Mom. This simple craft transforms a plain tin can into an adorable painted vase Mom can use again and again. And all you need to make this DIY Mother’s Day gift is a can, some paint, and a paint brush!
- Empty can, cleaned with label removed
- White paint
- Pink paint
- Round stickers
- Paint brush
- Ribbon or twine
- Paint the can white and allow to dry completely.
- Place round stickers on the can where you would like the polka dots to be.
- Paint over the entire can and stickers with pink paint. Add additional coats if needed.
- Allow to dry completely, then carefully remove the stickers from the can.
- Use a small paint brush to touch up the dots, if needed.
- Tie a piece of ribbon or twine in a bow around the top of the can.
- Add flowers to the can.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Jute Twine String for Crafts - 100M (328 Feet) - 100% Natural 2 Ply 1MM Thick
Pro Grade - Paint Brushes - 2Pk - Paint Brush Set
Pack of 1260 3/4" Round Color Coding Circle Dot Labels, 10 Bright Neon Colors, 8 1/2" x 11" Sheet, Fits Any Printer
Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (8 Ounce), 20403 White