Decorating your front door with a seasonal wreath is one of the easiest ways to change up the look of your front porch. And while you can find tons of beautiful wreaths in the stores and online, why not make one yourself? This easy spring floral wreath couldn’t be simpler to make. But my favorite part about this beautiful craft is that it cost less than $15 to put together. To make this budget friendly wreath, head to the dollar store to pick up a wreath form, faux flowers, and burlap ribbon to make your own pretty spring décor today.
- Light pink and dark pink faux dahlias
- Metal wreath form
- Brown burlap ribbon
- Pink burlap ribbon
- Floral wire
- Cut the stems of all the faux dahlias to be around three inches long.
- Place each dahlia stem on top of the wreath form and secure it to the form by wrapping the stem around the wreath form rung. Alternate rungs as you add more flowers to the form.
- Continue adding flowers until the entire wreath form is covered.
- Create a bow by forming a large loop with the brown burlap ribbon. Tie a bow with the pink burlap ribbon and place it on top of the brown burlap loop. Secure the pink bow in place with the floral wire.
- Wrap the ends of the floral wire around the top rung of the wreath form to secure it in place on top of your wreath.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Scissors, 8" Multipurpose Scissors Bulk 3-Pack, Ultra Sharp Blade Shears, Comfort-Grip Handles, Sturdy Sharp Scissors for Office Home School Sewing Fabric Craft Supplies, Fit Both Right/Left Handed
Darice Paddle Wire, 22-Gauge, Green, 38 Yards
Burlap Ribbon Perfect for Wedding Home Decoration Gift Wrap Bows Made Handmade Art Crafts 1-1/2 Inch X 10 Yard Spool (Pink)
LaRibbons 3" Wide Burlap Fabric Craft Ribbon On Spool 10 Yards, 01 Tan
Darice 170150 Floral Metal Wreath Form, 16", Green
Homyu 8 Pcs Dahlia Fake Flowers Artificial Dahlia Rose Flowers Faux Flowers for Home Wedding Party Office Supplies (Purple Pink)