Who else is excited that fall is finally here? Fall has become my favorite season – football, Halloween, bonfires, and hoodie weather. Love it!
To kick off the season, I am sharing 20 fall leaf craft and home decor ideas. There are some great ideas from great bloggers here that I am sure you will love!
- Candles with Burlap and Leaves by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Etceteras: Fall Wood Leaves by Home Work
- DIY Leaf Printed Napkins by Club Chica Circle
- Easy to Make Fall Wreath by House of Hawthornes
- How to Paint Fall Oak Leaves by Flower Patch Farmhouse
- DIY Fall Leaf Bowl by To Simply Inspire
- Fall Leaf Tags by Town and Country Living
- Homemade Wrapping Paper with Fall Printed Leaves by Club Chica Circle
- How to Preserve Fall Leaves by Jenny at Dapperhouse
- Autumn Leaf Coasters by The Purple Pumpkin Blog
- Stained Glass Fall Leaf Craft by Ginger Casa
- Mason Jar Luminary Leaf Center Pieces by A Bride on a Budget
- Fall Leaf Decoupaged Pumpkin Decor by Club Chica Circle
- How to Make an Autumn Grapevine Wreath by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Simple Fall Decor by Coffee With Us 3
- Fall Leaf Butterflies by Club Chica Circle
- DIY Paper Leaf Branches by Love of Home
- Leaf and Flower Petal Wax Paper Votive Candle Holders by Club Chica Circle
- Upcycling: Grey Felt Fall Treat Tin by Home Work
- DIY Fall Wreath and Free Leaf Printable by Town and Country Living
BONUS Fall Craft Ideas
Check out our fall crafts while you are here!