These Gingerbread Sugar Scrub cubes are shaped like adorable little gingerbread men, bringing a festive look to your bathtub. They make great stocking stuffers or holiday gifts!
Your skin needs to be exfoliated every so often to ensure the dead skin cells are removed. Exfoliating your skin with these gingerbread sugar scrub cubes will ensure that you leave your shower feeling clean and soft no matter what time of day it is.
The awesome feature of this homemade sugar scrub is that it will leave you thinking of the holiday season with a smile as you indulge your senses with the sweet scent of gingerbread as you work to exfoliate your skin.
This recipe makes 10-12 sugar cubes. Every time you wish to exfoliate your skin, plan to use 1 or 2 gingerbread sugar scrubs in your bath or shower.
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub Cubes
Use these gingerbread sugar scrub cubes in place of a regular body wash or soap by rubbing them all over wet skin. The sugar in these scrubbing cubes will work to exfoliate your skin with other ingredients moisten and soften the skin.
The almond oil and shea butter are the two main ingredients that help ensure your bath or shower leaves you with soft skin after every use of these gingerbread men sugar scrubs.
The sweet aroma of gingerbread while exfoliating and moisturizing your skin during your next shower or bath is calming and relaxing. The holiday season can be stressful, but after this pamper session you will be feeling better!
Give a few of these gingerbread sugar scrubs as a holiday gift. You could put them in a basket with other pampering items such as an essential oil sachet, gloves, lip balm, and lotion. Or simply give them as a stocking stuffer!
- Wilton silicone gingerbread mold
- 1 cup brown sugar – packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup shea butter soap base (4 cubes)
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or soap scent)
- 5-6 drops Vitamin E oil
- Add the brown sugar and spices to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Place the shea butter soap cubes in a microwave safe bowl (I used a Pyrex measuring cup) and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until completely melted. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Add the almond oil, vanilla extract and Vitamin E oil and stir to mix.
- Add the melted soap to the brown sugar and stir quickly to incorporate. The mixture will harden quickly so you will want to transfer to the gingerbread molds right away. Fill to the top of each mold and be sure to press down firmly to pack the mix into each mold.
- Freeze for one hour and gently pop the sugar scrubs out of each mold. Store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.