Jillian Michaels Detox Water Recipe is going to help you shed some unwanted weight, help reduce bloating, and is even a natural diuretic. This 7-day detox cleanse has helped many shed those unwanted pounds, and it actually is delicious to sip on. Give this recipe a try today. Jillian Michaels Detox Water is such an awesome recipe to make.
Jillian Michaels Detox Water
This detox water is simple to make. Water, dandelion root tea, lemon juice, and cranberry juice are all you need. Mix it together and it becomes one powerful diuretic drink.
I have seen where some people use distilled water, and there is talk that the acidic in the water is bad for you. But, it isn’t the distilled can help even more at flushing your system of any built-up toxins. If you want you are welcome to use regular water and skip distilled, it is up to you on the water type you use. It will work either way.
How Long Do You Drink Jillian Michaels Detox Water
You drink it for 7 days. The goal is to drink around 60 ounces a day. This will replace a lot of your other drinks that you may be drinking now. Then when you are not drinking the detox water, reach for regular water. Don’t add in sugary drinks and such, or it could alter your overall results.
If you don’t drink the full 60 ounces in one day you can save the leftover and use it the next day, then create a new batch. The whole process is to help drink what you can to fully flush out your toxins.
How Does The Jillian Michaels Detox Water Work
- Dandelion Tea is great for helping to detoxify your system as you urinate, and helping with digestion.
- Lemon Juice is going an alkalizing agent and will stimulate your liver.
- Cranberry juice, of course, is full of rich antioxidants that are great for helping you flush your system through urination. That is why a lot of urinary tract OTC items carry cranberry as an ingredient.
Do You Need To Use Real Lemon Juice For This Detox Water
Yes. You need to buy fresh lemons and squeeze for the juice. Real lemon juice can’t be mimicked by bottled lemon juice. You will get a more pure lemon juice that will offer more results in your detox cleanse.
Learn More About Water
How to Store Detox Water
Keep any of the water you are not drinking store in the fridge. Keep it chilled and serve on ice. You will go through this detox water fast, so it won’t go bad in a day or two.
- 60 Ounces Water
- 1 Lemon or 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Dandelion Root Tea Bag
- 2 Tablespoons 100% Cranberry Juice (No Sugar)
- Slice lemon and peel, if desired.
- In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and allow it to sit for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.
- If you need it quicker, use the lemon juice route and use about 8 ounces of your water to steep the tea and let it cool before combining all the ingredients. This will make it available with full flavor quicker than the other route.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Takeya Patented and Airtight Pitcher Made in the USA, 2 Quart, Black
Hiware 64 Ounces Glass Pitcher with Stainless Steel Lid / Water Carafe with Handle - Good Beverage Pitcher for Homemade Juice & Iced Tea, Cleaning Brush Included
The Republic of Tea Organic Dandelion SuperHerb Herbal Tea, Caffeine-Free, Non-GMO Verified (36 Tea Bags)
Dynamic Health Concentrate, Cranberry, 8-Ounce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7.5 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 6Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g
I highly recommend giving the 7 days cleanse a try. I have used it and really enjoyed the results. Plus it was a tasty drink, so I didn’t have trouble forcing myself to drink it. Plus it was refreshing for summer and helped me stay hydrated on these hot summer days.