With all of the toilet paper that’s been flying off shelves lately, I think it’s a good idea to come up with some toilet paper crafts. These toilet paper roll butterflies are sure to bring some spring fun to your home!
- Empty toilet paper roll
- Green paper
- 2 Pink paper doilies
- Purple pipe cleaner
- 2 googly eyes
- Purple marker
- Cut the green construction paper to fit the empty toilet paper roll. Wrap the paper around the roll and secure the ends with glue.
- Cut each of the paper doilies in half. Cut the ends of each half of the doilies. Layer two doilies on top of each other and glue them together in the middle to create wings.
- Glue the wings to the back of the toilet paper tube.
- Bend the pipe cleaner in half and wrap each end around your finger to create spiral antennae. Glue the antennae to the inside of the tube.
- Glue two googly eyes on the front of the tube.
- Draw a smile with the purple marker.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
ELMERS 2024691 Elmer's Liquid School Glue, Clear, Washable, 32 Ounces - Great for Making Slime
Fiskars 01-004761J Softgrip Scissors Straight Stainless Steel, 8 Inch
Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Purple, Pack of 3
Creative Arts by Creative Arts by Charles Leonard Wiggle Eyes, Peel'n Stick, Black, Assorted Sizes, 100/Bag (64530)
Craft Pipe Cleaners 300 PCS Purple Chenille Stem 6MM x 12 Inch Twistable Stems Children’s Bendable Sculpting Sticks for Crafts and Arts (Purple)
DECORA 3.5inch Round Pink Paper Lace Doilies for Wedding Tableware Decoration,100-Pack
Pattern Paper Pack - St. Patricks Day - Scrapbook Premium Specialty Paper Single-Sided 12"x12" Collection Includes 16 Sheets - by Miss Kate Cuttables
Angel Soft, Toilet Paper, Double Rolls, 12 Count of 234 Sheets Per Roll